The coronavirus pandemic has forced a lot of people to halt their programs later this year. One of the most affected programs are the birthday celebration parties that everyone were planning this year. We know it is a hard thing to avoid because this year’s birthday was supposed to be special for you, but you have to take the situation seriously and do actions accordingly.
In this blog, XS Lounge and Grill, one of the top-rated restaurants and happy hour Restaurants Calgary, Canada, will help you answer the question “should I be celebrating my birthday during this coronavirus pandemic?”
There are some things that you need to take a look at before you answer that question, so make sure you are making your decisions properly.
Here is a list of things that you need to know or have information about before answering that question of yours:
- The situation in your city
- How many cases are present in your city
- Does the local government allow gatherings?
- How many people can you invite?
- How are you going to celebrate it?
- Where are you going to celebrate it?
- Are there banquet halls near me where you can celebrate it properly?
- Are all your close friends healthy?
- Are all your family members healthy?
- Are you going to invite old people in your party?
- Are you going to invite children in your party?
- Are your birthday participants required to wear masks?
Remember, these are just some of the many questions that you need to ask yourself before you send out the invitations and start to prepare for that birthday celebrations of yours.
But before you do that, you want to make sure that you are legally allowed to celebrate your birthday. This is because many states, cities, and counties have bans on public or private gatherings because of the coronavirus pandemic.
The answer for this is both yes and no. This is because there are some countries that are already coronavirus free, so it is important to understand and know the situation in your city or country. If there are no cases in your city or area and you are allowed to celebrate your birthday with your friends and family members, you can, but things are not going so well, put that plan on halt and do your part in helping the government in stopping the further spread of the disease.
Note: The choice if celebrating your birthday is yours and book hall for birthday party have nothing to do with it.