Amidst this COVID-19 pandemic, it is important for restaurant owners to follow practices that are being set out by health organizations such as WHO (World Health Organization) and CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention). The precautionary measures they are sending out to business owners, particularly restaurant owners, will help them keep their customers and employees safe amidst this virus.
In this blog, XS Lounge and Grill, the best steakhouse near me, Canada, will list down the best practices that are to be followed during the coronavirus pandemic.
6 Practices That Will Help You Keep Your Restaurant Employees And Customers Safe During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- In case your employee shows some symptoms that are associated with the novel coronavirus, you want to tell them to go to their house right away. Not only that, tell them to practice self-isolation. In case they are extremely sick, call the local authorities, they will know what to do next.
- Practice good hygiene. Remember, cleaning surfaces of your restaurant pretty often will help you keep the virus away.
- To keep the virus from spreading, you want to tell your employees to wear gloves and masks when they are working.
- The best way to stop this virus from spreading is by practicing social distancing. You want to tell your staff to stay away from each other and refrain from hugging or shaking hands of each other.
- Instruct your staff to wash their hand with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. In case you do not have access to water and soap, you want to use hand sanitizers and alcohol-based solutions.
- Advice your drivers to refrain physical contact with the customers when they are delivering goods. Instead of waiting for the customer to come out and grab the food form you, leaving it on the porch.
Note: The practices that we listed above are going to help you keep your employees, customers, and yourself safe. Please keep in mind that there is no cure for the virus, so the best way to stop it from getting to you is follow the guidelines that are set by the government.
Why XS Lounge And Grill?
XS Lounge And Grill is one the best restaurants in Calgary that offers delivery services amidst the coronavirus pandemic. We make sure that Calgary steakhouse services will help the government stop the virus from spreading. To know how we can deliver our great and delicious food to you amidst the virus, call us on the number below or send us an email.